Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!!!  Once again, I was a little ambitious about what I could accomplish this Christmas!  I was able to make a few skirts...

But most of them seemed to have just been worn by my own family!
Which is okay, I guess!  Next year I'll try to have a Winter sale a little more organized (like I say every year!).  I did manage to get a couple of other projects done in the last few days.  I made these zipper bags for my husband's office staff...
And a little pillow for a friend of Austin's...
And I have a pretty good start on some Spring skirts.  I WILL be having a sale this Spring!!  That is my New Year's resolution...sell, sell, sell!!!

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday season and I wish you all the best in 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment