Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sophie Tunics

I bribed the girls with these...(Target boots!)to get them to model the Sophie tunics...but the pics all came out blurry! Sorry about the quality! I used the flash in the first pic and turned it off for the second but neither one came out clear. I love the blue corduroy in the dress length. I think I'll do more of these. It looks so comfortable! All three girls loved them, although Taylor (in the black) thought that hers was a little stiff. The pink corduroy on the contrast was a softer, lighter weight than the thicker black. I should have made the black the contrast instead. I'm hoping it will soften after a few washes. And of course, we couldn't leave the little man out...I think it's time to make something for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment