Monday, October 26, 2009

Sophie tunic

I've been wanting to try the Sophie Tunic from Sis Boom (the amazing Jennifer Paganelli) and I finally got around to it. I tried it out with this Michael Miller fabric and made a few modifications...All in all pleased because it was so easy to put together. Austin was home today with a stomach ache so I forced her to try it on! I added the cuffs on the sleeves and they are a little long on her. Fortunately, the Mom who ordered the jeans saw this coming together and bought it! It still seems a little Summery to me. I'm going to try it again in a corduroy to make it more Fall-like. Austin likes it but I'm not convinced she would wear it. Ten is a tough age for clothes. Maybe I'll order the Ladies version and make it for myself! Here's as far as I got with belts the other day... P90X has been paying off so I can actually wear belts again!! Yea for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment